Sunday, August 19, 2012

A-Z, Epilogue.

18 Comments
In R for Reputation you've got familiar with the car metaphor what happens with our brain during the depression and in the meantime in altogether 26 letters you've got to read a lot about me, my emotions, my struggles, my thoughts, everything that concerns my life in depression.

First and above all I've written those posts for myself. It's like my own documentation of my stay in the clinic and everything that was important for me. Second, I've written for my friends all over the world. The advantage of telling everything just once instead of repeating myself all over again. And third, maybe - really just maybe - there's somebody out there, who can read something out of my lines and speaks about his/her illness or the one's of a partner, family member, friend or colleague.

With breaking the silence and talking openly about depressions we have the easiest, but also most powerful weapon to help.

Go ahead and talk! Don't hesitate to ask!

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory